Optum Healthy Beginnings offers a one-click connection to a nurse to help provide answers to your questions and personal support throughout your pregnancy. You can also use the helpful online tools to track milestones based on your due date and receive timely care reminders that help you stay focused on the wonder and excitement while you are expecting.
Learn what to expect and ways to take care of yourself and your growing baby.
- Click to call a registered nurse 24/7
- Access personalized Optum maternity program resources
- Monitor your pregnancy with a weight tracker
- Set reminders to take vitamins
- Keep track of calendar appointments and custom events
- Take real-time health assessments, with the ability to consult a maternity program nurse by phone
- Read weekly developments that typically occur through 42 weeks of gestation
- Search symptoms and concerns that may arise during your pregnancy
- Track your baby’s movements with a kick counter
- Enable push notifications to remind you of important milestones and appointments
Apple and App Store are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google, Inc.
The Optum Healthy Beginnings application is only available to eligible members of certain employer-sponsored plans. Application registration is required.
This program should not be used for emergency or urgent care needs. In an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. The information provided through this service is for your information only. It is provided as part of your health plan. Program nurses and other representatives cannot diagnose problems or suggest treatment. This program is not a substitute for your doctor’s care. Please discuss with your doctor how the information provided is right for you. Your health information is kept confidential in accordance with the law. This is not an insurance program and may be discontinued at any time.